Moesha Boduong Narrates How She Almost Killed Herself

Moesha Boduong

According to Ghanaian actress and socialite Moesha Boduong, she came dangerously close to committing suicide in the weeks immediately following her most well-publicized liposuction.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with Delay, Moesha reportedly said;

"I just to say this, trolling, bullying, belittling and all those things they did to me got to me when I did my body. I nearly committed suicide. I act tough because I hate to share that part. I needed to be tough to become who I am today.

"It really killed my soul. Doing my body in Ghana really killed my soul, I look back at everything and say, if I had died, it would be for nothing. I think they owe me an apology,"

She also boasted that she was the first to introduce liposuction to the majority of Ghanaian ladies.

She refers to herself as Ghana's Kim Kardashian and asserts that she is a pacesetter who will continue to do so forever.

"Kim Kardashian loves Jesus, and I have watched most of her interviews loving God and still posing for brands that sell her brand.

"God can also make me like her, I hate to say this, but God never hated on Kim and I would always be soo different from everyone,"

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: Comments on this article are that of the commenters and they do not necessarily reflect the organizations stand or views on issues.

Previous Post Next Post